Our green revolution is really speeding up. At the beginning of 2021, all of our energy was sourced from energy providers with little oversight on the source.
Here’s some of the achievements so far this year on our green journey:
- Solar Panels | Installed in Q1 2021, solar now makes up over 75% of our energy usage and generated right on top of our
- EV Charging | EV chargers, powered largely by our own solar panels, now provide onsite charging for electric vehicles.
- Electrifying our fleet | With one EV at the beginning of 2021, we will now finish 2021 with six fully electric vehicles and two plug-in hybrids.
- ISO50001 commitment | We are now committed to achieving the ISO50001 standard of energy management, alongside ISO14001 and ISO9001 standards.
- 50 tons of waste reused or recycled | With our internal recycling systems and strategic recycling & refurbishment partners, we will have baled, recycled and refurbished over 50 tons of waste by the end of the year.
Watch out for a new CSR policy as we set ourselves greater targets for 2022.